Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi!

a quick intro as I’m a new member. Having tried a couple of weekends away with hired Calis, my wife has got her heart set on buying one. After research I have managed to steer her towards the MP.

We have 2 young kids so space is at a premium and we plan to buy a Horizon plus awning. I’m lucky to have a good friend in the trade and she is confident we can get over 10% discount.

Spec so far is
cavansite blue (I’m sure we’re not the only ones to call this ‘caravan site’ )
250d sport
Night heater
Remote for above

I’ll let you know how I get on!

Well, order placed today so the waiting game commences!
Marco Polo Horizon
250d AMG
Cavansite Blue, black leather
Black side awning
Night heater with remote
360 camera
Tow bar
Mobile me (or whatever it’s called!)

What discount did you get if you don’t mind me asking?
Well, I got “mates rates”...

Just over 14% discount. This is at dealership cost (including the MB contribution). I imagine this kind of deal may only normally be possible if dealerships are desperate for unit sales (end of quarter/year etc). Apparently the V class counts as 1.5 units towards their quota.

This does show that a 10% discount, which some seem to be able to negotiate, is a good deal and doesn’t leave a big margin for the dealerships.

WILLH

Well, I got “mates rates”...

Just over 14% discount. This is at dealership cost (including the MB contribution). I imagine this kind of deal may only normally be possible if dealerships are desperate for unit sales (end of quarter/year etc). Apparently the V class counts as 1.5 units towards their quota.

This does show that a 10% discount, which some seem to be able to negotiate, is a good deal and doesn’t leave a big margin for the dealerships.

That is a fantastic discount-with the growing popularity of the MP I can’t see discounts like this possible for much longer.If things are still as I understand(I work in prestige automotive retail)then the dealer has given almost if not not all their margin away in that deal.

That is a fantastic discount-with the growing popularity of the MP I can’t see discounts like this possible for much longer.If things are still as I understand(I work in prestige automotive retail)then the dealer has given almost if not not all their margin away in that deal.
Yes, like I said, this is at dealership cost. They take the £550 delivery fee to help towards their costs. I am very lucky to have a good friend in the trade.