Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi - late intro from a new membe4

RFT

I’ve already made a couple of postings so an intro is overdue. Taking delivery of our pre-reg 250 amg line MP on Friday week and very excited we are too. You’ll see from my profile that I’ve got a few cars but the Touareg will be going shortly and I’ll split everyday use between the MP (which I want to call Marco but failing to gain traction with my wife), and the SLK.

We had a huge Burstner 747 years ago (drove all over Europe and attended Download at Donnington - the only attendees without a tattoo or piercing between us), but sold when the kids decided that they wanted a ‘proper’ holiday.

We’re thinking of trying the odd festival this summer, Latitude, Portmeirion, Jimmy’s Farm all all possibilities, and maybe the Belgium GP. Next year we’ll go further afield. Longterm I want drive through Norway above the Arctic circle to the Lofoten Islands and Iceland too.

I’ve read every thread and every posting and learnt loads so thanks to all for that.

Last edited:

Roy C

Welcome! Last batch of Car Fest tickets released tomorrow at 8am since it sounds like you're a bit of a petrol head......