Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Habitation checks

Pip J

Hi We have a Marco Polo & are based in East Yorkshire. Our local Mercedes garage is Hull. However they don't appear to have any knowledge about the habitation side of the van. We have a few issues that need looking at. Can anyone recommend anyone in our area? Or a Mercedes branch that has this experience ? We appreciate any advice/help. Philippa

SteveR

Surely the bottom line is that the onus is on them to provide expertise, not for you to have to go and find it!
They're a Mercedes dealership with all the kudos that goes with it. Ask them to deal with it

Just my 2p

Pip J

Surely the bottom line is that the onus is on them to provide expertise, not for you to have to go and find it!
They're a Mercedes dealership with all the kudos that goes with it. Ask them to deal with it

Just my 2p
You would think...our cool box is all or nothing- off or freeze. When I asked mercedes to look at it they said would likely need a new cool box- for several thousands! The helpful threads on here said it would likely be the sensor....I think lack of knowledge & expense may be a problem!

SteveR

Sadly that seems to be the way at the moment... If there is an issue, just replace everything!!

A

Andy 328

VIP Member
Hi our fridge had the same problem I replaced the thermostat in the fridge not to hard a job if you're handy
I will post the dealers website tomorrow they are in Germany

PeterChequers

Hi our fridge had the same problem I replaced the thermostat in the fridge not to hard a job if you're handy
I will post the dealers website tomorrow they are in Germany
I ordered a new Fridge Thermostat from Germany. It took about three weeks to arrive.
Had a go at fitting today. Took about 30 minutes, but very fiddly.
Fridge now seems to be maintaining temps around 5C instead of being a freezer