Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For sale

JJALEXAN

Having recently sold our Marco Polo we now have the following items for sale

Vango Galli II compact RSV low, air beam awning which includes - pump, drive-away kit, awning rail, footprint groundsheet, inner bedroom kit, compact carpet and compact skyliner

SOLD - Brandrup iXtend folding bed specifically for the Marco Polo

SOLD - Windscreen cover (made by Rainbow screens) in orange with black Mercedes logo

SOLD - Pop-top cover (made by Rainbow screens) in black with orange peek-a-boo in front

SOLD - Rubber floor rail covers for the runners - genuine Mercedes part number MA63968409187C45

SOLD - Rubber floor mats - genuine Mercedes part number MA4476809502

Cuboid PTC electric fan heater

SOLD - Ladder - 4 rung to aid access to top bed. Fits neatly between two front seats

All of the above can be collected (we are in Norfolk) or sent by post/carrier at an extra cost.

If you are interested in any of the above please PM me for further details.

Many thanks
Jon

IMG_4781.jpeg

Last edited:
J

j200george

VIP Member
Might be interested in your pop top rainbow screens cover, the windscreen cover and the ladder. Where are you located and how much are you looking for?

See you’re Norfolk probably too far to travel. :-/

Last edited:
Kimmy

Kimmy

VIP Member
Pop-top cover (made by Rainbow screens) in black with orange peek-a-boo in front - I am interested in this - how much is it please

JJALEXAN

Might be interested in your pop top rainbow screens cover, the windscreen cover and the ladder. Where are you located and how much are you looking for?

See you’re Norfolk probably too far to travel. :-/
Hi, sorry the windscreen cover has been sold. The pop top cover is still available at £150.00 and the ladder, which is a Fiamma, is still available at £40.00. Both prices are plus postage/carriage if not collected.
Thank you
Jon

J

j200george

VIP Member
I’d like to buy your rainbow screens pop top cover. Would you be willing to post to Glasgow G64?

J

j200george

VIP Member
Excellent. Less than I expected. I assume the cover is in perfect condition. Does it come with a carry bag?

Andofire

Hi Jon, how much for the runners Rubber floor rail covers for the runners - genuine Mercedes part number MA63968409187C45??/
Please

J

j200george

VIP Member
Yes it is in perfect condition and comes in a black carry bag. Do you definitely want it as I have somebody-else interested in it. Thanks Jon
Yes, assuming it’s still available let’s swap details on DM.

J

j200george

VIP Member
Payment sent via PayPal for rainbow screens pop top cover.

payment also sent now for rubber mats.

Last edited:

Dee Crane

Having recently sold our Marco Polo we now have the following items for sale

Vango Galli II compact RSV low, air beam awning which includes - pump, drive-away kit, awning rail, footprint groundsheet, inner bedroom kit, compact carpet and compact skyliner

SOLD - Brandrup iXtend folding bed specifically for the Marco Polo

SOLD - Windscreen cover (made by Rainbow screens) in orange with black Mercedes logo

SOLD - Pop-top cover (made by Rainbow screens) in black with orange peek-a-boo in front

SOLD - Rubber floor rail covers for the runners - genuine Mercedes part number MA63968409187C45

SOLD - Rubber floor mats - genuine Mercedes part number MA4476809502

Cuboid PTC electric fan heater

Ladder - 4 rung to aid access to top bed. Fits neatly between two front seats

All of the above can be collected (we are in Norfolk) or sent by post/carrier at an extra cost.

If you are interested in any of the above please PM me for further details.

Many thanks
Jon

View attachment 3136
Hi John

is the ladder still for sale? If so how much would you like for it?

J

j200george

VIP Member
All present and correct. Top cover and mats received. Thanks Jon.