Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FOR SALE £500 THE LOT: Vango Airhub Hexaway II Driveaway Awning with Vango Sunbeam 450 LED Lighting Kit & Kador Kit £500

Kirk Trewin

Kirk Trewin

VIP Member
FOR SALE £500 THE LOT- Call on 07957 832771

Used once on 1st August 2021 since purchasing for £699.99. What a phenomenal awning this is. Provides a huge amount of additional space when you go off camping. We used this for the first time 2 weeks ago at Camp Bestival and it was simply tremendous and gave us loads of additional space. The speed this thing is put up and taken down is also a huge selling point. i put this together for the first time in 10 minutes..... I have shown some images below of the awning both in position against my Marco Polo (albeit not put up to the optimum standard due to the restriction of pitch size at Camp Bestival). There is also an image of the Sunbeam 450 lighting kit complete with carry case which retails at £134.99. This kit is designed specifically for this awning with overhead Velcro attachments in place to accept it and keep cabling located. Finally there is van kador driveway kit which makes attaching the awning to the van a breeze. this is worth £49.99.

marco awming.jpgsunbeam-450-light-system.jpg

vango-hexawayII-2.jpgvango-airhub-hexaway-ii-vehicle-awning-2019-36280.jpgvango-airhub-hexaway-ii-vehicle-awning-2020-44408.jpg

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi,
Do you still have this for sale ?
Thanks