Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Flyscreens

GeorgeG

I’ve seen a link somewhere to door and tailgate flyscreens attached by small stitched-in magnets, but cannot find anything about them. I don’t really like the idea of Velcro fixings, as on the Brandrup screens - although my experience of Brandrup products is that they are first rate. Can someone point me in the right direction. Also, can you leave the magnetic- fixed ones in place and shut the side door?

The Westfalia screens would appear to be fixed with pop rivets and I’m not keen on that either. Any novel suggestions gratefully received.

mptripsaway

I’ve seen a link somewhere to door and tailgate flyscreens attached by small stitched-in magnets, but cannot find anything about them. I don’t really like the idea of Velcro fixings, as on the Brandrup screens - although my experience of Brandrup products is that they are first rate. Can someone point me in the right direction. Also, can you leave the magnetic- fixed ones in place and shut the side door?

The Westfalia screens would appear to be fixed with pop rivets and I’m not keen on that either. Any novel suggestions gratefully received.

Hi, I recently saw these in action on a German MP. They are magnetic and the door closes with them attached.

https://www.lila-bus-shop.de/Insekt...netz--Viano---Vito-Schiebetuer--ab-2014-.html

mptripsaway

Just what I’m looking for! Pity you can’t select English. I’ll email them and see if they ship to UK. I’ll pass on what I find.

If you view through Google it should auto translate for you, mine does that but please don't ask how as I have no idea :)