Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

External temperature sensor

Does anyone know the location of the exterior temperature sensor that feeds the auxiliary control panel?

The temperature on the panel just reads random values from -38 to 20 to just ---- It has been to the dealer twice now and they cannot seem to rectify it as they cannot seem to find the location of the sensor. LOL

They have had the vehicle longer than I have... I have the circuit diagram which shows a simple wiring harness connection to the sensor but even two main dears do not seem to know where this sensor should be located!! They have swapped the control panel and it has the same fault so it is just the wiring or sensor to swap. They wanted to strip the car to find the sensor but I am reluctant as it is not too important and I don't want another loan car for the 10days they are quoting to fix. Any info appreciated.

WILLH

My control panel OTG is way out compared to the one displayed on the dash too-drives me mad as I’m a bit OCD!

Steve B

I thought it was just mine, its not as random as Davids but is always different to the dashboard reading and the Dash reading seems the most accurate.

Steve B

The manual says outside temp, but does warn that it may read up to 10 deg higher when the engine is stopped but still warm