Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extended warranty

Gek

Hi all, our warranty on our 2019 Marco Polo runs out on Friday and we have just got a quote for extended warranty - £44/month, £464/year, £804/2 years. Is this similar to what other people have paid? Also, we were advised that under the extended warranty only the van itself is covered and not any of the camper conversion! Is that what other people have been told? Thanks

Steve B

Yes, same as I was quoted and only V class covered. I have never taken an extended warranty on anything before (rightly or wrongly) and have never regretted it, plus fortunate to have saved money, however I did with this. Even with the V class bits there is so much technology to go wrong, and one fault in two years will probably pay back. People have had warranty claims with the rear door, side door for example

Gek

Yes, same as I was quoted and only V class covered. I have never taken an extended warranty on anything before (rightly or wrongly) and have never regretted it, plus fortunate to have saved money, however I did with this. Even with the V class bits there is so much technology to go wrong, and one fault in two years will probably pay back. People have had warranty claims with the rear door, side door for example
Thanks Steve, yes we decided to bite the bullet and go for it anyway.

Deco

I have paid £594 for 18 months cover for a 19 reg. Marco Polo Horizon with a non-electric popup roof. It doesn't say anywhere in the warranty wording that it is only to a V class spec level and although I was expecting that to be the case, based on forum discussions I have read prior to getting the quote, that was not mentioned over the phone either.

1656517217986.png