Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Driveaway awning

TMC

Getting good use from our Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air. Makes a huge difference to the space we have, regardless of weather. Would recommend a driveway kit (about £25) which makes disconnecting and reconnecting much easier. Tim

Attachments

• IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3218.jpg
    IMG_3218.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Getting good use from our Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air. Makes a huge difference to the space we have, regardless of weather. Would recommend a driveway kit (about £25) which makes disconnecting and reconnecting much easier. Tim
We have just ordered an Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 awning, due to be delivered tomorrow. We need to buy a drive away kit but are bit confused as to what size keder will fit the factory fit wind out awning.
Advice please

TMC

I agree its not obvious when you try to figure it out. In fact the kadar strip with the driveway kit comes with both 4 and 6 mm edges for connecting to your wind out awning (or roof strip). Our wind out has the same diameter channel as the roof strip (6 mm) but the kit could also fit a 4 mm channel. The figure of 8s that come in the kit are 6mm on both sides. One side obviously slides on to the kadar that is attached to your awning the other to the kadar strip of the kit. Connecting or disconnecting is easy. Deciding how to mark where to park when you return is more challenging. We peg a length of webbing alongside both wheels and then park right next to it when we return. That way your tunnel is neither too loose and floppy nor to tight to fit. Given that you have a wind out awning as well, if you end up too far away from your Movelite awning when you return you can wind out a few centimetres, connect the connector strip, then take up the tension by winding back in. If this all sounds complicated its actually pretty easy when you get the thing in your hand. As ever, practice makes perfect (in my hands anyway!)

ps there are some helpful Youtube videos that probably explain it better then me