Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive The Deal/Part-Exchange

Dan

Has anyone bought their MP through Drive the Deal? I bought my current car through them (Merc C220d Estate) on a great Special Offer deal and found the whole thing a great experience as have friends - they basically just source the best deal from dealers nationwide and then deliver it to your door.

However, reading threads on here is seems commonplace to have to pop back to the dealer for missing bits/minor issues and I’m wondering if this would therefore be a problem if I have bought online from a dealer 400 miles away.

Or has anybody done part-exchange on their MP and if so has the price been rubbish?! I’m going to need to use the sale proceeds of my current car but timing a private sale could be tricky with a long delivery time.

Been longing for one for a while - this forum has been brilliant reading! Thoroughly convinced now, just need to make the sums work.

Roy C

I bought via Car Wow but you are still dealing with a dealership. My car was delivered to MB Sheffield but when I had a problem I took it to MB Harrogate for the repair. Essentially it is under warranty so you can take it to any franchise dealer. I believe this would work the same way with Drive theDeal.

For p/x I used webuyanycar because they offered the same as p/x value although did get some deducted for a couple of dings.