Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive Away Awning

Sarahjane

Hi everyone… we are new to the group. A little advise needed please if anyone can help. We are looking to purchase a drive away awning for our Marco Polo (an air tent type) we had set our heart on at GYBE but have just been told they do not deliver to UK. What would people recommend please. Thank you

Last edited:

TMC

Hello Sarahjane. We get on well with the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air (Low line version for the MP). We use a drive away kit (Kadar strip and figure of 8 sleeves) which makes disconnection and reconnection quicker. The awning is light weight (good) but not thick enough for winter use in my view. The pics are of our previous MP (my avatar shows current set up with roof cap too). I know others have reported good experience with other makes though. Good news is they're all less expensive than the GYBE!IMG_3213.jpgIMG_3218.jpgIMG_3212.jpg

Sarahjane

Thank you that is really helpful, I am exhausted looking online. We do not take delivery until august but can’t wait. We opted not to have a wind out awning we are assuming a kit will allow us to fit to roof rail. Thank you again for your reply