Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive away awning

Roymachine

We bought the Vango Cruz III bundle from Just Kampers.

Haven't tried it on the van yet but have slept in it with the kids in the garden, and impressed with it.

Has been reduced again (to £499) with footprint, carpet, bedroom and skyliner accessory, which is a great price:

APL46

We have a Vango Rhone (large) and also a Vango Kela (smaller) and use either depending on what type of trip we are going on and the space available. Both are excellent but the Rhone is quite heavy but that is because the fabric used is better.

SteveR

Hi,
Could anyone recommend an air beam awning please.
Many thanks
Hello and welcome - We have a Kampa motor rally air pro 260. Bit pricy but very good quality

Oh, may I suggest that you may want to remove your postcode from your profile. You never know!

SteveR

We bought the Vango Cruz III bundle from Just Kampers.

Haven't tried it on the van yet but have slept in it with the kids in the garden, and impressed with it.

Has been reduced again (to £499) with footprint, carpet, bedroom and skyliner accessory, which is a great price:

That sounds like a bargain price to me - nice one

SteveR

Could anyone recommend an air beam awning please.
I think you can't really go wrong with a Kampa or a Vango. Which version you go with will more likely be dependent on how much room you need, layout, size, and of course price