Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Do rear seats slide forwards?

AlanMowat

Hi

I'm trying to decide between a Horizon and a regular Marco Polo and could do with a bit of advice please? Is anyone able to tell me if the double seat slides forward in the regular Marco Polo so e.g. we can store more luggage back there? Our local MB dealer has been really helpful but doesn't know all the finer details.

It would also be good to know if the parcel shelf above the table and chairs in the back is easily removed - again to increase luggage space.

Thanks for your help and for providing this excellent resource.

Best wishes

Alan

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Yes - the rear seats can slide right forward leaving a massive space behind. The rear shelf can be removed - I have never done it so not sure how easy it is to do.

AlanMowat

Great - thank you. And presumably the seats can still be used by passengers even when they’re pushed forwards?

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Yes - when they are right at the front of the tracks there is only limited legroom so depending on purpose you can have them back 20cm or so and leave decent legroom but still with massive load space behind.

SteveR

Hello and welcome,
Rear bed extension is easy to remove but quite heavy and a little awkward but do-able with one person