Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Control panel symbols

Grand Tourismo

MIC - am I correct that you have a 2019 MP? - have you tried downloading the MB Guides app? there is a specific guide for the V Class with an MP appendix.

MIC - am I correct that you have a 2019 MP? - have you tried downloading the MB Guides app? there is a specific guide for the V Class with an MP appendix.
Thanks GT, Yes it is a 2019 MP and has recently had a new control panel fitted. I have downloaded the app but haven’t found a reference to the symbols with a slash through them though the waste water tank is, as you say, the 3rd one along. Our tank is nowhere near full.
Can’t find any reference to the 4th one (bottle shape).

Last edited:

Grand Tourismo

I have now found reference to the waste tank symbol in the online manuals library Marco Polo supplement.
The slash indicates that the level sensor is faulty.
So just the "hot water bottle" icon to sort....just as an aside, if you have had a new control panel fitted it could be related to the fault readings you are getting on the panel or is it just a coincidence?, did the fault codes just appear? Is there a fuse issue maybe?...we'll track it down one way or another :)

Last edited:
Update on query re control panel symbols... The van has just come back from MB Truro. There were a few niggles to sort out. It seems that the “ water bottle” symbol is in fact a gas bottle symbol which has now been deleted from our control panel as this facility is not available on our vehicle.
As an aside my husband asked the service dept to check the roof for blistering and it turns out that there are a few very tiny blisters appearing so they have ordered us a new roof.