Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coat hooks (and part numbers)

Webbah

I thought I'd share as I wanted to install more coat hooks and my Mercedes Service center ordered these for me. Below is a photo of the part numbers. There are 3 pieces, the plastic hook (mine in beige), a metal bracket, and a screw. Easy to install. I bought 6 more and will decide where to mount them this evening. Great to have OEM and surprised that Mercedes doesn't have more of these in the Marco Polo in the first place .

Attachments

• IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 50
G

Graham Carr

VIP Member
I thought I'd share as I wanted to install more coat hooks and my Mercedes Service center ordered these for me. Below is a photo of the part numbers. There are 3 pieces, the plastic hook (mine in beige), a metal bracket, and a screw. Easy to install. I bought 6 more and will decide where to mount them this evening. Great to have OEM and surprised that Mercedes doesn't have more of these in the Marco Polo in the first place .
Hi Webbah,

Thanks to your posting I have managed to obtained a couple of hooks. I could do with some advice on installation. Is it as simple as drilling a small pilot hole and screwing the hook mounting plate into the plastic panel.

Webbah

Hi Webbah,

Thanks to your posting I have managed to obtained a couple of hooks. I could do with some advice on installation. Is it as simple as drilling a small pilot hole and screwing the hook mounting plate into the plastic panel.
Yep! It’s very easy. Just a small pilot hole.

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
We are new MP owners & still learning what we need but I bought hooks which fit around the poles on the head rest from Amazon for a few pounds which fit & work well

Webbah

We are new MP owners & still learning what we need but I bought hooks which fit around the poles on the head rest from Amazon for a few pounds which fit & work well
That's another option, but in my case I have a small trash bin on one headrest back and an iPad on the other for watching TV. ;-)

M

Marilyn

VIP Member
we also have the bin but stand it on the floor between the unit & the front passenger seat. The iPad sounds interesting though. Is that a special holder?