Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ceiling cargo net

The fat controller

Hi all, just sharing if anyone is interested...

I've been thinking of ways to increase the storage areas in the MP, as we travel as a family of 4 and as you all know clutter is a disaster in such a compact vehicle!

In particular I'm trying to find ways to home things as close as possible to their point of use. With this in mind I had the idea to rig up a bungy net on the underside of the roof bed to house pyjamas, pillows, or whatever.

After a bit of experimentation I hit upon a net of just the right size so that it required no alteration or any modification to the MP either. I'll link it below.

The technique is to feed through each outer square of the net into the bed space, then loop it around an entire mattress coil. As luck would have it the were a very similar number. In this way the net is pulled good and tight, and the tension shared around many points.

It wasn't too hard to do bar some clambering around to feed the net through and I think it makes a really useful addition. As long as we stick to lighter items then it should hopefully be good!

No pics in use yet, it's brand new (and as you may have read my seats are playing up!!)

Net was £18. You need the 90x120.

Attachments

• IMG_20220717_171006.jpg
    IMG_20220717_171006.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20220717_170947.jpg
    IMG_20220717_170947.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28

Scumpy

always great to see ideas for storage. Big area not thought about using before. Maybe a colourful mosaic of clothes