Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan and Motorhome show

Hi,

Popped up there yesterday as Mercedes and Westfalia had stands and thought I'd have a chat and maybe load up the credit card on some goodies.

Despite the stands being next to each other there was no MP. Was advised that the mp is a retail vehicle and that it was a Commercial Mercedes stand and retail had turned down the option to put an MP on the stand. Also that the Harbour folks for Westfalia weren't allowed to show one but could order parts from Germany. Plus it might be best commercially for anyone wanting to buy accessories to buy from them rather than dealers. Worth checking prices from both I guess.

So from my point of view seems to be a bit of a missed opportunity for Mercedes. Still managed to secure a nice duvalay topper for a lot less than the Mercedes one so didn't come away empty handed. And loved the VW thru the ages stand which had some great campers on there.

Admins - please remove if you feel this breaks the forum rules - not having a pop at Mercedes but just trying to relay some hopefully useful info if anyone was thinking of attending or in the market for some accessories.

All the best.

Andy

Roy C

Useful post Andy. The accessories market for the MP needs to pick up, especially for left-hand drive versions, but a few recent posts on here indicate that some existing motorhome and campervan suppliers see a market opportunity.

Nettie

Hi, the Marco Polo was up there today. It got brought in this morning
Popped up there yesterday as Mercedes and Westfalia had stands and thought I'd have a chat and maybe load up the credit card on some goodies.

Despite the stands being next to each other there was no MP. Was advised that the mp is a retail vehicle and that it was a Commercial Mercedes stand and retail had turned down the option to put an MP on the stand. Also that the Harbour folks for Westfalia weren't allowed to show one but could order parts from Germany. Plus it might be best commercially for anyone wanting to buy accessories to buy from them rather than dealers. Worth checking prices from both I guess.

So from my point of view seems to be a bit of a missed opportunity for Mercedes. Still managed to secure a nice duvalay topper for a lot less than the Mercedes one so didn't come away empty handed. And loved the VW thru the ages stand which had some great campers on there.

Admins - please remove if you feel this breaks the forum rules - not having a pop at Mercedes but just trying to relay some hopefully useful info if anyone was thinking of attending or in the market for some accessories.

All the best.

Andy

All the best.

Andy
The
Hi,

All the best.

Andy
Hi,

All the best.

Andy