Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

camping table holder

duri

Guys, have you any idea how to sold issue with broken camping table holders? I called my distributor, they told me that I must must buy new rear bad mechanism (whole). It it really stupid idea, I need only two spall plastic brackets from pictures. Have you any idea where it buy or how to solve it, please?

Attachments

• IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4303.jpg
    IMG_4303.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 12

SteveR

Only thing I can suggest is if you know anyone with a plastic printer. I don't think it would be that difficult to fashion a clip and you could definitely improve the MB design in my view

Webbah

I'm sure any service centre can order that for you. I've had them order little things like this for me already.

Epigram

The bed support and table are part of the Westfalia conversion so it might be worth chasing them. Also perhaps posting on the MP Facebook site where there are quite a few users and some may have encountered a similar problem.
I can’t believe one hasn’t broke before, it’s easy to fold the table legs up wrongly and apply too much pressure to put the table away in the rush of packing away. Let us know if you manage to track down a spare.

Grand Tourismo

Maybe something like this...or better still if you could find the same in aluminium?
But definitely get in touch with the Westfalia shop first, I am sure they can assist