Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup utility

Andrew6586

Hi , we’re new to a Marco Polo and to the owners club. We are looking at purchasing the Brandrup Utility storage for the drivers and passengers
seats. Simple question, are you still able to spin the seats with these storage options attached and filled. Thank you

Steve B

Hi Andrew and welcome - I can't answer the question definitively as I don't have the storage system, but they do look quite bulky. It's a bit of a fiddly manoeuvre to spin the seats anyway, my guess is that they would make it quite difficult if full of stuff as well. Only a guess mind.

Andrew6586

Hi Andrew and welcome - I can't answer the question definitively as I don't have the storage system, but they do look quite bulky. It's a bit of a fiddly manoeuvre to spin the seats anyway, my guess is that they would make it quite difficult if full of stuff as well. Only a guess mind.
Thanks Steve

felamy10

We have one just on the passenger seat and when it has stuff in them it's not easy to spin. We don't spin the passenger seat anyway it's no drama for us.

Have a look at INKA seat storage.
I have both left and right. A lot cheaper than Brandrup and yes, seats still swivel round easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enano

Hi , we’re new to a Marco Polo and to the owners club. We are looking at purchasing the Brandrup Utility storage for the drivers and passengers
seats. Simple question, are you still able to spin the seats with these storage options attached and filled. Thank you

Hi, I have the Brandrup storage on both front seats - and love it. Yes, both seats still spin, but in practice we almost never do that and simply push them forward instead.
The storage behind the driver seat does interfere a bit with the kitchen sink cover, depending on seat position. No big deal.

They are expensive, but well built and really, really useful. Tons of things can be kept there within arm's reach, no matter whether you are in the front or back seats, or under the awning by the sliding door. Just one of the many accessories that should come standard with the MP in my humble opinion.

20210214_111559.jpg