Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beeping from the control panel when locked up

Geofair

Hi all,
I’ve had my polo for a week now and have this faint beeping coming from the control panel
when the van is locked , l have to open the van and press the control button and it then it stops.
l’ve closed the roof fully , I think , any other suggestions much appreciated

Steve B

Hello and welcome, Not something I've noticed. Which model is it? the current spec or the 2017 - 2021, this might help other answer

Geofair

Hello and welcome, Not something I've noticed. Which model is it? the current spec or the 2017 - 2021, this might help other answer
Hi Steve B ,
it’s a 68 plate . When I drove it home and started familiarising myself with it I did fall for not closing the roof fully and the beeping alarm was loud and constant but this is quite faint and I’m thinking I’ve done something when I’ve
been going through everything to see how everything works. There is no diesel heater so only 5 options on the
control panel . Thanks for replying to me.

SteveR

Hi Steve B ,
it’s a 68 plate . When I drove it home and started familiarising myself with it I did fall for not closing the roof fully and the beeping alarm was loud and constant but this is quite faint and I’m thinking I’ve done something when I’ve
been going through everything to see how everything works. There is no diesel heater so only 5 options on the
control panel . Thanks for replying to me.
Hi and welcome
Which button do you press to stop it?
And if I read your post correctly, it is coming from the central control (habitation) unit? If so, are there any error symbols displayed?

Geofair

Hi and welcome
Which button do you press to stop it?
And if I read your post correctly, it is coming from the central control (habitation) unit? If so, are there any error symbols displayed?
Hi,
I press the round control button and it goes off but I'll pass buy it on the driveway and it'll be back on . there are no warning
lights or anything flashing on the central control . I'm taking it out a run directly and have another look around and report back,
thanks for your help.

oliviamas

First you need to know something about your site. Does it really even need a framework? Most sites with multiple pages benefit from frameworks. The exact number of pages can vary, but if you find yourself repeating the same HTML, CSS, or JavaScript on all your pages, a template or framework could help https://mlsdev.com/blog/web-development-companies

Last edited:

Geofair

Hi, no it won’t go off when I unlock the van , I’ve got to press the control button down. I went back to the van after this morning’s episode and it wasn’t doing it, I’ve since parked it up on the driveway and will check it after 5 o’clock on my return , thanks

Geofair

Hi ,
so beeping had stopped when I unlocked it there , took her out a run and back about 8 o’clock , locked her up
then went back out 30 minutes later to check and no beeping , bit annoying like having toothache then going to the dentist and toothache disappears. Thanks for replying though , much appreciated.

Geofair

Hi ,
apologies for not updating to you sooner.
A bit embarrassing has to be said,turned out to be an alarm set on the clock.
Thanks for your replies .