Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aux night heater menu options

ABEV

Hi there!

My first post and potentially a very stupid question.

We've just brought home a new MP 250D AMG line. When I look at the specs online it says both the Sport and the AMG line have the aux nigh heater fitted as standard however on my control panel there is a blank space where the heater symbol should be.

I saw a post which mentioned holding down the up and down arrows to bring up another menu and there is a heater symbol there with what looks like a timer option... but it's still not on the main menu so I'm unsure how to switch it on? Or if it even has it?! Going to be pretty disappointed if it doesn't to be honest! The operational guide doesn't mention anything about the symbol being missing, just error codes which doesn't apply. It does say if you have the heater you can program the time which I can do so I've got myself all confused.

Any idea if I could have removed it from the menu by mistake?

WILLH

Only MY20 facelift MP’s have the night heater as standard-it sounds like yours is a current model and doesn’t have it

If there’s a void under your passenger seat you definitely don’t have it as that’s where it is normally located.

ABEV

Only MY20 facelift MP’s have the night heater as standard-it sounds like yours is a current model and doesn’t have it

If there’s a void under your passenger seat you definitely don’t have it as that’s where it is normally located.
Thanks for the reply. Hmmm looks like we might not have it then. The manual talks about it being under the drivers seat or is that just the vents out?

ABEV

Another stupid question then. Are the 20 versions out yet? This came in to the country last week?

WILLH

There’s no 250 anymore-the new model is the 300

Have a look under your passenger seat

Did you not confirm the spec with the seller before committing to such an expensive purchase?

SteveR

....The manual talks about it being under the drivers seat or is that just the vents out?
Remember the manual may be referring to 'drivers seat' on a german, i.e. left hand drive, so drivers seat = UK passenger seat