Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

aux battery, doesn't hold charge

persuaders

I m just wondering has anyone had any success in getting a new aux battery under warranty - or is this seen as a wear and tear item? Merc want a fee to inspect.

askho

I m just wondering has anyone had any success in getting a new aux battery under warranty - or is this seen as a wear and tear item? Merc want a fee to inspect.
When the body work people did my roof, they couldn't get the roof up because the aux battery was low. The Mercedes dealer who subcontracted the work to them put a new aux battery in for me under warranty.

persuaders

Thanks for that ...we have small blisters appearing too but as the warranty expired during lockdown they are playing silly buggers.

Ian

When the body work people did my roof, they couldn't get the roof up because the aux battery was low. The Mercedes dealer who subcontracted the work to them put a new aux battery in for me under warranty.
When mine went back in for a few issues at about a year old I complained the leisure battery wasn’t properly holding a charge. It worked but would drop to half very quickly. Mercedes did some sort of test then replaced without any fuss.