Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Audible alarm staying on

Carol

I don’t know what the plug in alarm is ,would be pleased if you could tell me more , my vehicle is alarmed by locking , when inside and wanting it locked l have to press 2 button on overhead console to stop
Alarm sounding when l’m inside

WILLH

It sounds like you are locking using the key whilst inside the van-which turns the vehicle alarm on too.

You need to press the locking button on the divers door to lock yourself in and then the alarm won’t sound

Carol

It sounds like you are locking using the key whilst inside the van-which turns the vehicle alarm on too.

You need to press the locking button on the divers door to lock yourself in and then the alarm won’t sound

Roy C

Or first press the disable internal alarm button on the overhead console and then lock the van with the key fob. This means the alarm is on but the internal sensor is disabled. I find this easier than trying to find the lock button in the driver's door in the dark with the internal windscreen cover on and the chair rotated.

Carol

Or first press the disable internal alarm button on the overhead console and then lock the van with the key fob. This means the alarm is on but the internal sensor is disabled. I find this easier than trying to find the lock button in the driver's door in the dark with the internal windscreen cover on and the chair rotated.

Carol

Yep , this is what l do , l entered the conversation as l did not know what the plug in alarm is

mptripsaway

Or is he talking about the audible alarm (drive away alarm) that sounds if you start engine whilst on hook up?

Roy C

Yep , this is what l do , l entered the conversation as l did not know what the plug in alarm is
Sorry about that Carol, I didn't read back through the thread properly.

I think Braysaway has interpreted the OP's question correctly and I haven't had the problem described with the electric hook up alarm so no help on that point either!

mptripsaway

Sorry about that Carol, I didn't read back through the thread properly.

I think Braysaway has interpreted the OP's question correctly and I haven't had the problem described with the electric hook up alarm so no help on that point either!

I'm only guessing. It would be nice if Paul could let us know the answer to his original post.