Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another new Marco Polo in the world!

ishi051

Hello everyone! This post has been a long time in coming, but finally we picked our Silver MP AMG 250d up from MB Cambridge on Saturday. We’re hoping this great U.K. weather continues: we have plans to tour the south this summer and we’ll be in Bridport on 28-30 Sep for the MP event. Saturday was not without its problems though but not sure the ‘Introductions’ area of the site to go into that....

Katie

Congratulations- have you decided on a name yet for the new arrival?
I’m going to book up for the September meet once I’m back in the Uk so will see you there

ishi051

Congratulations- have you decided on a name yet for the new arrival?
I’m going to book up for the September meet once I’m back in the Uk so will see you there
Yes - Molly! The reg plate is MLU so it’s kind of stuck since we first saw her.... We will have a different plate by Bridport. Not sure what the MP Owners Club members think about personalised plates!

Graham

Congratulations. As I have posted (or tried to post as it's not showing up yet) elsewhere a moment ago, I am 4 months into a 5 month wait. As some have said in other threads - "pictures or it isn't real"!
As for number plates, I am putting a personalised plate on mine, so it's fine with me for what it's worth.

ishi051

Okay - just to prove it is real... New plate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham

A very handsome bit of kit. Congratulations. My delivery date is 10th August, so 34 sleeps!