Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

AC

bjk1

Hello there!
Does anyone have experience of mobil AC when You are standing without possibility to external current? How do You fix elimination of heat if You are away from the car?

Webbah

Hi, interesting discussion as it's winter now, but I've done the following:

1) Had a custom mosquito net made for my sunroof and attach with velcro. Allows me to open the sunroof and let heat escape without bugs coming in.

2) Invested in one of these: https://www.zerobreeze.com/pages/mark2

I have the mark2 exhaust exit via the passenger window and used the included foam template to cut and shape to the window.

enano

Hello there!
Does anyone have experience of mobil AC when You are standing without possibility to external current? How do You fix elimination of heat if You are away from the car?

I cut a steel grid to the exact shape of the sliding window and added a plastic frame around to avoid finger wounds while putting it in place.
To insert, you open the sliding window to the max, place the steel grid and then close the window until the first locking position.

20190804_145202.jpg

20190804_145315.jpg

For me, elimination of heat while sleeping inside is a much bigger issue than elimination of heat when away from the car, and the MP does not seem to be very well designed to do that.