Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ABS light "On" - ABS Sensor fail.

RDJ321

Hi All
Just a note to help others who have experienced this issue.
Initially my Abs light came on on a 5 year old MP and after replacing one of the ABS sensors, others followed in quick succession.
I paid an independent to replace the first and after watching on YouTube, decided to do the other three myself at a fraction of the cost.
The parts are approx £60 per wheel from EuroParts and each one took me just over an hour.
Fixing these sensors also solved some gremlins with the auto side door closer, nav and a few other things that seem to be linked to this part of the electrical system.
Hope this helps

Epigram

Hi All
Just a note to help others who have experienced this issue.
Initially my Abs light came on on a 5 year old MP and after replacing one of the ABS sensors, others followed in quick succession.
I paid an independent to replace the first and after watching on YouTube, decided to do the other three myself at a fraction of the cost.
The parts are approx £60 per wheel from EuroParts and each one took me just over an hour.
Fixing these sensors also solved some gremlins with the auto side door closer, nav and a few other things that seem to be linked to this part of the electrical system.
Hope this helps
Just out of interest were the gremlins sith the auto side door closer and the satnav?