Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sold 2019 V250d AMG Line 2.1 190BHP, Lugano Black Leather & Cream Trim

• Thread starter Samebutdifferent
  • Start date
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
My Marco Polo is up for sale and is camp ready. It was first registered in March 2019, I’m the second owner and have had it for 3 years.

It has done 15,000ml and has 12 months MOT and MB FSH. The roof has been replaced under warranty.

Spec includes:
Diesel Night Heater.
Active Park Assist.
360 degree Camera.
Automated Headlight Assist and much more.

Also included are a Rainbow Screens thermal wrap for pop top and front windscreen insulation, Sea to Summit deluxe self inflating mattress, it's for a California but fits the MP. A great Gybe Bus Tent awning. Outwell Portable Toilet, Tefal pans, low wattage camping kettle and toaster, plates and mugs even the cutlery in drawer! A spare gas bottle. Also adding in a Yeti Roady cool box.

Throw a couple of beers in the fridge and you are ready to camp!

Realistically priced at £48,950 - Can be viewed in North Devon. PM me if really interested.

Cheers, Chris.

MP Sale.jpg

MP Sale 1.jpg
MP Sale 3.jpgMP Sale 2.jpgMP Sale 4.jpgMP Sale 5.jpgMP Sale 6.jpgMP Sale 7.jpgMP Sale 8.jpgMP Sale 9.jpg

Last edited:
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Photographs added to original post plus some more here:

MP Sale 11.jpgMP Sale 12.jpgMP Sale 13.jpgMP Sale 14.jpgMP Sale 15.jpgMP Sale 10.jpgMP Sale 16.jpgMP Sale 17.jpgMP Sale 18.jpgMP Sale 19.jpg

Last edited:
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
So after responding to numerous of enquiries, not just from this forum, and encountering plenty of time wasters, also not just from this forum, our MP is going to a new home.

Not all the accessories were required by the new owners, so PM me if you see something you'd like or just look out for them coming up for sale when I get time to prepare a post.

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
My Marco Polo is up for sale and is camp ready. It was first registered in March 2019, I’m the second owner and have had it for 3 years.

It has done 15,000ml and has 12 months MOT and MB FSH. The roof has been replaced under warranty.

Spec includes:
Diesel Night Heater.
Active Park Assist.
360 degree Camera.
Automated Headlight Assist and much more.

Also included are a Rainbow Screens thermal wrap for pop top and front windscreen insulation, Sea to Summit deluxe self inflating mattress, it's for a California but fits the MP. A great Gybe Bus Tent awning. Outwell Portable Toilet, Tefal pans, low wattage camping kettle and toaster, plates and mugs even the cutlery in drawer! A spare gas bottle. Also adding in a Yeti Roady cool box.

Throw a couple of beers in the fridge and you are ready to camp!

Realistically priced at £48,950 - Can be viewed in North Devon. PM me if really interested.

Cheers, Chris.

View attachment 3434

View attachment 3435
View attachment 3436View attachment 3437View attachment 3438View attachment 3439View attachment 3440View attachment 3441View attachment 3442View attachment 3443
Gosh, I have the same model, bought 2 years ago 30,000 mile on the click & I paid £52,000. Your is a bargain. Dave.