Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2019 Update

WILLH

Very nice but not a significant enough update to make it worth me upgrading.On the subject of power I still feel the 250 is more than adequate for the job.

Reactions: KDM

Method7

Very nice but not a significant enough update to make it worth me upgrading.On the subject of power I still feel the 250 is more than adequate for the job.

The 220 is hardly under powered. Our old V280 was quite nippy when you gave it the beans but sadly I have to admit that the 220d is a much smoother and more consistent drive there is nothing wrong with a 220 it’s a bit lumpy at idle compared to the 2.8 v6 but really that is the only con.

The thing that I find most interesting is the all electric option planned.. that will most likely blow the V300 out of the water. We are after all buying up the remnants of a bygone age, raiding the parts bin for fossils and flogging the dead horses while thes manufacturers formulate the future.

KDM

Agree. I'm actually very pleased with the 250D in any mode, economy, comfort or sport. Sport actually surprised me, made the big box (MP) feel like my 3.2L Audi TT! I found a tuning house nearby that can chip tune another 32 horsepower out of it while increasing mileage and tork . . . thinking about it. Why? Because I can ;-) like to tinker around with things. Thinking about bull/brush guard up front and something similar for the rear also.