Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2017 vs 2020/21 differences

Jallani

Looking at purchasing a 2017 MP and just wondered if anyone could flag any key differences or issues to watch out for with the earlier models. I appreciate the info entertainment system and console are upgraded plus there seems to be a difference choice of engines as well. I read some posts about small interior niggles and roof blistering…

Also, would you recommend paying the premium for the 4Matic version or does the 2 wheel version perfectly well.

Thanks in advance

Steve B

I think the changes in the early models are very minor, the console being the main one, check the optional extras that are included though. You can't get the 4WD model in the UK, so would have to have an EU left hand drive and bring it in yourself. There is quite a lot in here on the experiences of owners with 2WD (tyre selection etc), I have no issues with it but wouldn't attempt heavy snow or green lane type terrain.

There is a major collection of findings from a poll last year on roof blisters (try the search), its the MP's biggest issue, but again, hasn't stopped me from keeping mine.