Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where can I buy camping gaz 907 refills

Ian

In the past I’ve used ‘go outdoors’ to buy camping gaz 907 refills. No sign of these on their website at the moment and I’m having trouble locating another supplier. Anyone have any ideas where to source refills from?

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Use the campingaz store locator to find places like Millets, Blacks, Halfords, Argos and other leisure outlets etc near your location.

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Lol I’ve never had to buy gas in the uk. I suppose lots of us have all that to come.

You're lucky.

907's are expensive, 904 even worse:mad:

Good choice for travel in Europe though:rolleyes:

Ian

I’ll take a look at some of those other suggestions. Halfords only seem to sell the empty bottles rather than full or refill service.

European campsites have proven a good bet in the past too but this year I’m not expecting to get there any time soon.

WillC

I got mine refilled at go outdoors couple of weeks ago, they were open, £40 if my memory serves me right

Epigram

Living in a rural area with overhead electricity cables we always have had Camping Gaz stoves and lights in reserve for when the power goes off in the winter. It has always been available in the local village store in the Wye Valley so I assumed it was readily available elsewhere. We probable more for a refill but it supports the local store and it is there when we need it.

Here is the link that Samebutdifferent refers to: https://www.camping-gas.com/find-a-...h-results-stockists.php?product_id=37&region=

Steve B

I've not refilled mine yet, we do use the burners but mainly cook outside. £40 would seem to last quite a long time!

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I've not refilled mine yet, we do use the burners but mainly cook outside. £40 would seem to last quite a long time!

Yep for most the 907 will last ages, that makes the price differential of 4-5 times that of Calor a little more palatable.

Ian

Living in a rural area with overhead electricity cables we always have had Camping Gaz stoves and lights in reserve for when the power goes off in the winter. It has always been available in the local village store in the Wye Valley so I assumed it was readily available elsewhere. We probable more for a refill but it supports the local store and it is there when we need it.

Here is the link that Samebutdifferent refers to: https://www.camping-gas.com/find-a-...h-results-stockists.php?product_id=37&region=
I used the link you posted and found a supplier in Swindon (sleemans gas). Had a few false starts as there were some listed that just didn’t have any or others that just were not open at the moment. Have been left with the feeling that less places are stocking the 907 cylinder at the moment. Thanks for the help.

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I used the link you posted and found a supplier in Swindon (sleemans gas). Had a few false starts as there were some listed that just didn’t have any or others that just were not open at the moment. Have been left with the feeling that less places are stocking the 907 cylinder at the moment. Thanks for the help.

Cover 19? Brexit? :rolleyes: Try again next week when the shackles loosen somewhat.

CapnB

Hi SBD, I got mine from Chorley Bottled Gas, very well priced and attentive service from a chap called Steve :

hope this helps

best

Gary

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I'm fine Gary but thanks for the info :Thumbs up:

I have 2 x 907 and 1 x 904 all with various levels of gas, no idea how I came by them though.

I was @Ian who was struggling to source them.

KDM

I simply searched for "camping store" and found a mom and pop's old school camping store 15 minutes from home that I didn't know existed previously. They had both full and empty tanks and do refills. I also took advantage of their high-impact plates, cups and Champagne flutes!