Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where’s the lever to open BONNET?

bengmarshall

Really embarrassing but I can’t find the lever to open my Mercedes V class Marco Polo 2018 camper van bonnet. It’s a right hand drive. It is not in the obvious place or where the owners hand book suggests

help !!! Ben from Winchester

Blackrat

Pretty sure from memory that mine was in the passenger footwell. It’s quite high up under the dashboard and I had to get on my knees to find it.
Mine was 2019 so should be the same as yours.

Shah62

Yes it is in the passenger footwell. A small lever right in the corner under the dashboard. I have put fluorecent tape around it so it is easier to find in the future.

Steve B

It comes in the same league as finding hens teeth locating the bonnet release lever! I do it by feel, put your had up as far as it will go in the RHD model passenger footwell, left side close to the door hinges. It pulls down, good luck :)

Blackrat

An impassioned plea for help from the OP.
Three responses offering help and advice which the OP has read.
No update or thanks from him……………………..

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
Really embarrassing but I can’t find the lever to open my Mercedes V class Marco Polo 2018 camper van bonnet. It’s a right hand drive. It is not in the obvious place or where the owners hand book suggests

Yes it is in the passenger footwell, but it is quite high up, hooe you have long arms.

Tee

Been there :). Took ages to find it when we first got the van, looking for a small black lever in a small black hole in a black surround, in a dark place …….with my head twisted upside down in the footwell, not sure if it was drivers or passengers side….

I also found the roof emergency release button, only took 3 years

RobT

Hi. It is on the left hand side (passenger seat side) of the glove box. It is a very thin lever right up against the side of the van. I missed it first time I went looking