Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Marco Polo today?

Epigram

What have you bought for your MP recently?
There is a long running thread on the VW Califoria Forum asking what you have bought your Cali today? Perhaps we should have something similar on the MP Forum.

General “essentials” aside, something I bought back in the summer was a collapsible black cube ottoman from Dunelm.

https://www.dunelm.com/product/foldable-black-cube-ottoman-1000111407?defaultSkuId=30420483

I think this was originally recommended by mptripsaway for covering up a porta potti. I have not needed it for that yet but it’s been great for tidying away all sorts of junk; maps, books, clothes etc. It also serves as a footrest and stool when I can’t be bothered to turn round one of the front seats and when not needed it folds reasonably flat for storage.
At £12 certainly one of my more cost effective purchases!

Having SORNed our MP for a few months while we go skiing, the not insignificant refund is burning a hole in my pocket so I am looking for inspiration . Any suggestions ?

Steve B

It's a quiet time for purchases for me, bought loads of stuff earlier in the year and our MP is used as an everyday car as well, but not camped since October. That said I'm sure once the winter fades and spring usage beckons the thought of kit will be strong.

KDM

What have you bought for your MP recently?
There is a long running thread on the VW Califoria Forum asking what you have bought your Cali today? Perhaps we should have something similar on the MP Forum.

General “essentials” aside, something I bought back in the summer was a collapsible black cube ottoman from Dunelm.

https://www.dunelm.com/product/foldable-black-cube-ottoman-1000111407?defaultSkuId=30420483

I think this was originally recommended by mptripsaway for covering up a porta potti. I have not needed it for that yet but it’s been great for tidying away all sorts of junk; maps, books, clothes etc. It also serves as a footrest and stool when I can’t be bothered to turn round one of the front seats and when not needed it folds reasonably flat for storage.
At £12 certainly one of my more cost effective purchases!

Having SORNed our MP for a few months while we go skiing, the not insignificant refund is burning a hole in my pocket so I am looking for inspiration . Any suggestions ?
Just a tad too wide (16" x 16" x 16") to go between the two front seats? I'm looking for a storage organizer to go there, preferably with a couple cup holders.

Steve B

It's a quiet time for purchases for me, bought loads of stuff earlier in the year and our MP is used as an everyday car as well, but not camped since October. That said I'm sure once the winter fades and spring usage beckons the thought of kit will be strong.
Just read this, talk about optimistic, who’d have thought we would be in lockdown and no spring usage this year!!