Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weatherproof Cover

MADvan

Hi Mark,

I´m writing from the north of Spain. Here, we have lots of raining days. I´ve got a weatherproof cover since the beginning (2017), that's mean, more that 200 uses without any problem. It is valid not only for rain but also for keep inside temperature, thanks to the air trapped into the gap in between the original cloth and the external cover. I highly recommend it.

I bought it in Thais, S.L. because is designing for MP and fit perfect. Reasonable price.

MADvan

Hi MADvan thanks for the response but the cover I require is a complete cover for all of the vehicle for use in winter and hot weather due to me not having garage space, a cover that will protect against rain and sun to keep the vehicle is very good condition. The cover you show does look good though but I cant be bothered carting loads of extras about as room is not great as it is
Cheers have a good summer
MES

MADvan

Hi again Mark,

This company also has total weathercover for MP. In fact they set off the company doing total covers for caravans, vans and cars.

In the MP case, you can choose the cover if you have got portabikes or not, and awning or not.

Same material than popup roof cover, DuPont™ Tyvek®, ultraviolet-proof, rainig-proof, wind-proof, really nice and very good reputation here.

BR

MADvan

Hi again Mark,

This company also has total weathercover for MP. In fact they set off the company doing total covers for caravans, vans and cars.

In the MP case, you can choose the cover if you have got portabikes or not, and awning or not.

Same material than popup roof cover, DuPont™ Tyvek®, ultraviolet-proof, rainig-proof, wind-proof, really nice and very good reputation here.

BR