Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale Wanted MP With CREAM Leather

• Thread starter alistair-irvine
  • Start date
A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hello,
I have now decided and in the position to purchase a MP.
I am really looking forward to owning one , so this week have started the look.
Rather not buy one from a Main dealer , however it may be the only option .
I dont mind waiting a couple of months for the right one, if someone is not ready just now.
I am only looking for one with the cream interior though ( Just my preference )
Thanks

Fordypuss

Hello,
I dont mind waiting a couple of months for the right one, if someone is not ready just now.
Thanks
Hello Alistair,

I am not sure if we've chatted before ? I haven't been online for quite a long time. We were just about to go and visit a main dealer to get a valuation on our AMG 300 Marco Polo. Cream leather with all the usual extras.

Let me know if you'd like any further information.

M

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi.
Sorry I should put on the add , max price will be £55000 , but thank you for replying

Hello,
Thanks
I’m selling mine in April. 2019 220 white with cream leather. FSH and extended warranty until May 2024. About 25k miles by then. £55,000

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi Mikeandcarole.
Many thanks for the reply.
The price and mileage is sport on , however the my wife is not keen on a white one.
You will have no problem selling it I am sure , as I have enquired about 2 x this week from dealers , 1 x lasted 2 days , the other 4 days.
So clearly still selling very well.
I am really looking for a blue one with cream , or Black one with cream is my preference.
Good luck

Mike68

Mike68

VIP Member
Hi Mikeandcarole.
The price and mileage is sport on , however the my wife is not keen on a white one.
You will have no problem selling it I am sure , as I have enquired about 2 x this week from dealers , 1 x lasted 2 days , the other 4 days.
I am really looking for a blue one with cream , or Black one with cream is my preference.
Good luck
Hi alistair-irvine,
We are going to list ours for sale in the next couple of weeks. It's the 250, black with cream interior, reg December 2018, 31.5k miles, FSH. Has extras including Webasto heater, solar panel and mercedes bike rack. Will let you know when we're ready to list it if you're interested.

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi alistair-irvine,
We are going to list ours for sale in the next couple of weeks. It's the 250, black with cream interior, reg December 2018, 31.5k miles, FSH. Has extras including Webasto heater, solar panel and mercedes bike rack. Will let you know when we're ready to list it if you're interested.
Hi, yes I will be 100%. Please get in touch

Hi Mikeandcarole.

James G

Hi Alistair-Irvine

will be selling in approx 2 months time: 220, black with cream interior, reg May 2017, 15k miles, MB FSH, not a single scratch on bodywork. Both MB heaters, 360 view, command and MB bike rack.

James

TJ &PJ

Hello Alistair,

I am not sure if we've chatted before ? I haven't been online for quite a long time. We were just about to go and visit a main dealer to get a valuation on our AMG 300 Marco Polo. Cream leather with all the usual extras.

Let me know if you'd like any further information.

M
Hi - I know this post is over a month old now but I was wondering if you did sell your MP?

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Many thanks for the replies.
I am all sorted now and collecting a mp in 3 weeks time.which I got from here. Got excactly what I was wanting. Even the spec was spot on with all the extras.
Thanks again.