Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

That heater question again

Marco G

I have bought the 2017. The central console (campervan additional bit) works fine but does not have the heater option. The Mercedes Me App does not offer me this either, therefore I presume that my van does not have this.
However it does have a switch in the central dashboard with the heater wavy sign on. When this is the only heater option what does it do?

Steve B

Hello and welcome - have a look in the search area as there is a lot of threads relating to heating. It sounds like you don't have either, as the app controls the 'water' heater. You can control the water heater from the dash buttons if you have it as per the manual link. The console controls the 'air' heater. Often, there is a remote control for each of the two heaters as well. If you don't have a heater there is a lot on here about retro fit.

Marco G

Thankyou both. How do we know if the toggle switch on the central dashboard is operating an Aux air heater or Water heater?

Steve B

The air heater is only operated by the lower console with the roof control/fridge. The water heater is on the upper dashboard with the general heating & A/C switches.

Webbah

As per Steve B's reply above - the digital manual does take some navigating - it itsn't very 'intuitive' - but the details can be found, with some persistence !! https://moba.i.daimler.com/baix/vans/vs20/en_GB/index.html#../../../trucks/vs20/en_GB/manual/subchapter_08_54.shtml
Agreed. I received a German packet in mine when new in September last year. Requested to have one in English and am still waiting 5 months later from MB. You'd think they could send me one from the UK? ;-) Yes, the digital one works, but having one in the glovebox would be nice.

SteveR

Agreed. I received a German packet in mine when new in September last year. Requested to have one in English and am still waiting 5 months later from MB. You'd think they could send me one from the UK? ;-) Yes, the digital one works, but having one in the glovebox would be nice.
Also for emergencies, download a pdf version to your phone / tablet