Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar camper solutions!

Neil Pearson

Does any one have contact details for Roger Donaghue @ solar camper solutions?
I've got one of his units fitted but the panel has failed. Sent three emails over two weeks got nothing back. A little concerning!!!
Thanks in advance.
Neil

Marc o Polo

Hi, Was looking at this earlier today. It is an old post 2019, taken from a thread "no help at the Marco Polo forum so I..." Found on
VW CALIFORNIA CLUB.COM posted by:

1whitesamurai​

"If you have the opportunity to use solar, that might save you having to put in extra batteries. Speak to Roger Donoghue who runs https://www.solarcampersolutions.co.uk/ or ring on +44 7709 615075. He is based just south of Taunton and sends his solar panels by post all over the place. He is very knowledgeable about the subject and may be able to fix up a mix of panels to avoid putting in 2 leisure batteries.
Lots of threads on the Forum about solar.

Simon"

Hope this helps Neil.

Last edited:

1508ian

Check your spam folder - according to the Solar Camper Solutions website a lot of his replies are being trapped in gmail spam filters. We have had one of his panels now for a couple of months and it works well.

Neil Pearson

Cheers, yes I am aware of the spam issues but there is nothing there. Ours did work well for some months but some time during lock down it decided it had had enough and is putting zero volts out which suggests a break in panel circuitry somewhere

1508ian

Ah ok. Hope you can get in touch with him and get it fixed. It would be good to know the outcome as the panel has been great for us when we don't have easy access to an electricity hook up.