Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slide away table

Steve B

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else yet; my wife was out in the MP and the table came off its sliding rail and landed on the floor, gave her a bit of a fright. The sliding part was still attached it was the table itself had come detached. Its a simple fix but fiddly - a metal rod passes through the table end and then fixes between two lugs on the slider. We had to find the screws and plastic washers, but could only find one screw, didn't realise there is only one fixing screw on the left side, it just locates on the right.

You need three hands to attach, and I put a small spring washer in to try to stop the screw becoming loose. Its an allen key not screwdriver, worth a tighten as its a 2 min job that takes 15 mins if it comes off.

SteveR

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else yet; my wife was out in the MP and the table came off its sliding rail and landed on the floor, gave her a bit of a fright. The sliding part was still attached it was the table itself had come detached. Its a simple fix but fiddly - a metal rod passes through the table end and then fixes between two lugs on the slider. We had to find the screws and plastic washers, but could only find one screw, didn't realise there is only one fixing screw on the left side, it just locates on the right.

You need three hands to attach, and I put a small spring washer in to try to stop the screw becoming loose. Its an allen key not screwdriver, worth a tighten as its a 2 min job that takes 15 mins if it comes off.
Might be wise to use thread locker on the screw too perhaps. Loctite or similar

Grand Tourismo

Just about to advise the same...a little of the blue Loctite thread lock will cure that.
(SteveB I bet that missing screw is in the seat rail channel!)

Steeve1969

Thankyou