Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower connection

Harbour Creek

Hi John, Its available as a spare part 526727 £55.00 Inc Vat + Carriage. You can email us via our website or call us directly 02392 461968. Regards, Paul - Harbour Creek.

Harbour Creek

Hi John, Yes its still available and usually here in stock at Harbour Creek. If you would like to order one, please call our office. Regards, Paul.

RFT

Ordered and paid Harbour Creek on April 26th. Still not received. Disappointed.

Last edited:

Katie

Have you been in contact with Harbour Creek - it may be they are waiting to get from Germany?

RFT

Have you been in contact with Harbour Creek - it may be they are waiting to get from Germany?
Yes, I chased yesterday but no call back. Chased again today and was advised that they were now in stock and it would arrive with me today. The thing is, I was advised that it was in stock when I ordered which is why I paid...

Andrew Gamble

If anyone is still wanting a shower attachment I have a new, unused genuine Westfalia shower head and suction base for sale, it was a combined £80.00 for both items delivered.. I have my MP up for sale currently and therefore will sell the shower attachments.

I will accept £60 for these including postage tracked postage anywhere in the UK. PayPal payments accepted.

I also have many other genuine accessories for sale which I'll advertise in the correct forum.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Schally

Hello, I am new here and come from Germany. Would also like to buy this adapter and shower head. However, it is not delivered to Germany. Can someone help me with that?