Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service B

JulieG

Our 2017 MP is due a Service B in the next few weeks.
I am awaiting a quote from my local dealership but would be interested to know what other folks have been charged ?
Has anyone used a Mercedes commercial dealership ?

TMC

Our 2017 MP has a Service B booked with the dealership at the end of this week. It includes
  • Replacement Air filter
  • Replacement Dust filter
  • Replacement Brake Fluid
  • Automatic transmission oil and filter change.
Assuming nothing else needs doing (I don’t think it will) this will cost £1065.16. This includes VAT and labour.

pumpsmynads

Our 2017 MP has a Service B booked with the dealership at the end of this week. It includes
  • Replacement Air filter
  • Replacement Dust filter
  • Replacement Brake Fluid
  • Automatic transmission oil and filter change.
Assuming nothing else needs doing (I don’t think it will) this will cost £1065.16. This includes VAT and labour.
I’d hope it wouldn’t cost that much for 3 filters and a couple of fluids. £1000 labour?

JulieG

Update
Contacted my local Mercedes Commercial dealership who declined to do the service because the computer says “ No”
Apparently I own a People Carrier.

Webbah

I don’t think it’ll need 10 litres of transmission oil. Engine oil isn’t mentioned.
My Mercedes me Service app show's the below screenshot. "Additional services at Service B" lists things that are on top of the standard services if I am reading this correctly (which includes oil):

IMG_1285.PNG

Blackrat

We were quoted around £900 for a service earlier in the summer. We ended up putting it on a service plan for £40 per month.
The service then didn’t cost a penny.
We have done the same in the past with previous cars. It works for us as it saves any worries.

SteveR

We were quoted around £900 for a service earlier in the summer. We ended up putting it on a service plan for £40 per month.
The service then didn’t cost a penny.
We have done the same in the past with previous cars. It works for us as it saves any worries.
I considered that but with 2 year service intervals that would be £40 x 24 = £960

TMC

B service completed with no issues found. Cost less than quote in the end. £887.89

pumpsmynads

Looking on the Mercedes website u can buy 2 services for £1224. Not sure if it’s great value as maybe the A service is much less than a B service. The servicecare plan details only show the below.
1100E771-A38F-4F88-A786-C084BBEA0B89.png