Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale Sale: Mercedes-Benz V Class Marco Polo AMG - Extended Mercedes Warranty (2024)

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
For Sale £52,950 2019 (68 reg) 2.2 V220d AMG Line G-Tronic+ EU6 (s/s) in Cavansite Blue Metallic with fully comprehensive extended Mercedes warranty transferred to new owner to 2024 and full Mercedes Service History from new 16,877 miles (4,049 below average)

Interior Leather Lugano in Silk Beige

19in Alloy Wheels - AMG 7-Twin-Spoke Design, 360 Degree Camera, AMG Bodystyling, Active Parking Assist with Reversing Camera, Agility Control Comfort Suspension, COMAND Online System, Collision Prevention Assist, Cruise Control with SPEEDTRONIC Variable Speed Limiter, Digital Radio, Direct-Steer Speed Sensitive Steering, EASY-PACK Powered Tailgate, Electric Sliding Door, Exterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding Mirrors and Auto Dimming Exterior Drivers Mirrors and Rear-View Mirror, Garmin Map Pilot Navigation System, Headlamps - LED Intelligent Light System with Integral LED Daytime Running Lamps, Hill assist, Heated Front Seats, THERMATIC 3-Zone Automatic Climate Control - Front and Rear, Tinted Rear Windows - Black, ATTENTION Assist, Airbag - Front Passenger, Airbags - Sidebag for Driver and Front Passenger - Combined Thorax-Pelvis Bag, Airbags - Windowbags for Driver and Front Passenger, Anti-Theft Protection Package, Audio 20 CD, Automated Headlamp Assist, Brake Calipers with Mercedes-Benz Lettering, Carpet Floor Covering in Passenger Compartment, Central Locking with Interior Switch - Automatic Locking, Comfort Driver and Co-Driver Seats Including Armrests, Diesel Auxiliary Heater, ESP - Electronic Stability Programme, Electric Air Heater System - 1.2 kW Output, Electric Parking Brake, Heated Windscreen Wash System, High-Resolution 7in Multimedia Colour Display, Illuminated Front Door Sills with Mercedes-Benz Lettering, Load Compartment Divider, Loudspeakers with FrontBass, Lumbar Support for Driver and Co-Driver, Mercedes Me Connect - Standard Services, Pre-Installation for Air Dock for Rear Plug and Play Accessory Kit, Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers, Rear Lamps - LED Tail Lamps-Brake Lamps and Indicators, Seat Occupancy Sensor - Front Passenger Seat, Steering Wheel - 3-Spoke-Multi-Function-Nappa Leather, Trim - Carbon Look, Two USB Ports and an SD Card Slot in Centre Console, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Westfalia Electrically Operated Roof with bed and mattress (unused), Ambient Lighting, Swivelling Front Seats, Kitchenette with fold-out table, Two-seater luxury couch with bed extension and electronically operated reclining seats and automatic inflatable/deflatable seat bolsters, External connections for power and fresh water, Camping table and two chairs (unused), Comand Online with 360 Camera, Radio remote control for warm air auxiliary heater, Side Mounted Awning in Silver and operating tool, Interior Luxury Fitted Carpet throughout including front, middle and rear compartments, Rubber Mercedes Branded Mats to front driver and passenger compartments, Interior Blinds on all windows, Camping Pack consisting of shower, shower hose and luxury mattress (unused). Two burner cooker rarely used (with first gas cylinder), Stainless Steel Bowl Sink Unit, Westfalia Refrigerator, Yacht wood flooring in rear compartment in Teak Finish, Water Hose, Charging Cable, Electric sliding doors - right, THERMATIC three-zone automatic climate control - front and rear, Slow shut Kitchen doors, Wardrobe compartment, Under Seat Storage, Overhead Locker, Spare wheel added extra with fixing bracket (Mercedes fitted), back front seat storage.exterior front.jpgEXTERIOR SIDE 2.jpgINTERIOR ROOF OPEN.jpgINTERIOUR CENTRE 3.jpgEXTERIOR AWNING 2.jpgINTERIOR BED BOTTOM.jpgINTERIOR COMMAND 5.jpgINTERIOR SIDE 2 .jpgexterior rear .jpgINTERIOUR CENTRE 3.jpgINTERIOR BACK SEATS 2.jpg

Last edited:

razzaque62

Hello,

My wife and I are quite keen to purchase a camper van for touring around Europe. We began our search with the VW Califorina, but understand the Marco Polo is a potential vehicle if we consider a used vehicle.

We came across your vehicle and was quite impressed with the specification. We would love to know why you are selling and whether we could view the vehicle. We are based in Greenwich, London.

Initial questions which come to mind are as follows:

1. Reason for sale?
  2. Which UK dealership sold the vehicle?
  3. Any previous accidents?
  4. Is there a bike rack?
We are not familiar with the Mercedes marque so if you can share any further details about the vehicle that would be most helpful.

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Hi Razz - did you get my reply? If not here we are below

In answer to your questions below
  1. Reason for sale? We have bought a plot of land in West Wales and plan to retire next year hence the sale now since we will be preoccupied with planning and project managing the development
  2. Which UK dealership sold the vehicle? This was Mercedes in Oxford which is Inchscape, the biggest dealership in the World
  3. Any previous accidents? None at all and we are very careful drivers - the rear and front parking is exceptional and the 360 camera is a game changer - once you have one you won’t want to go without
  4. Is there a bike rack? There is no bike rack but Mercedes sell these with a large selection and fitting options
Prior to the Marco Polo we had a top of the range VW California Ocean but when we saw the Marco Polo there is no comparison since the Mercedes is far more luxurious and driving in Europe will be like driving a luxury car- we had an E Class Cabriolet a few years ago and the spec is similar except you are so much higher and obviously much safer

The specification on this vehicle is exceptional and the Comand system very advanced plus Mercedes online emergency system which is reputed to be the best in the world

Our Marco Polo comes with an additional warranty from Mercedes Inchscape on top of the manufactures warranty and is current to 2024 which gives a lot of reassurance and will be transferred with the sale

Anything more questions please let me have your number or email and I would be pleased to arrange an inspection at your convenience

Best wishes

Julian

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
ps I have a couple from Scotland interested so please let me know to avoid being disappointed :)

Grand Tourismo

Grand Tourismo

VIP Member
Hello,

My wife and I are quite keen to purchase a camper van for touring around Europe. We began our search with the VW Califorina, but understand the Marco Polo is a potential vehicle if we consider a used vehicle.

We came across your vehicle and was quite impressed with the specification. We would love to know why you are selling and whether we could view the vehicle. We are based in Greenwich, London.

Initial questions which come to mind are as follows:

1. Reason for sale?
  2. Which UK dealership sold the vehicle?
  3. Any previous accidents?
  4. Is there a bike rack?
We are not familiar with the Mercedes marque so if you can share any further details about the vehicle that would be most helpful.
Hi Razz, we may be selling a MB bike rack if that helps you make your decision?

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Hi Razz, we may be selling a MB bike rack if that helps you make your decision?
Hi Razz - happy to arrange a FaceTime, WhatsApp, Signal or other video for you if it helps then you can ask any question and also 'see' the vehicle - whatever suits you really

razzaque62

Hello Julian,

I wish I had never set eyes on this vehicle! The earliest my wife and I can view the vehicle is Sunday 26 April.

My mobile: 07514 261464.

Kind regards,

Moni.

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Hi Moni - will give you a call - had lots of interest and three possible buys arranging views but will call you now - Jules

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Hello Julian,

I wish I had never set eyes on this vehicle! The earliest my wife and I can view the vehicle is Sunday 26 April.

My mobile: 07514 261464.

Kind regards,

Moni.
Depending how it goes I will see you on the 26th April - enjoy you break and good to talk to you - regards Jules

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Hi Jo yes you can reach me on 07785374555 and I would be happy to talk to you. You have probably seen these vehicles are incredibly popular and also very rare but they are also stunning and stylish too and we will miss it when its gone but a building plot awaits us in West Wales close to our daughter and the grandchildren ready for our retirement!

We have someone coming tomorrow to look at the MP and also someone else in a few weeks time who is unable to come down until then and we also have another couple interested and we have only advertised it for about five days

If you want I can arrange a virtual show around on FaceTime or perhaps WhatsApp or Signal and possible Zoom!

Thanks for your message, take care and enjoy the rest of the evening!

Jules

Hi Jo yes you can reach me on 07785374555 and I would be happy to talk to you. You have probably seen these vehicles are incredibly popular and also very rare but they are also stunning and stylish too and we will miss it when its gone but a building plot awaits us in West Wales close to our daughter and the grandchildren ready for our retirement!

We have someone coming tomorrow to look at the MP and also someone else in a few weeks time who is unable to come down until then and we also have another couple interested and we have only advertised it for about five days

If you want I can arrange a virtual show around on FaceTime or perhaps WhatsApp or Signal and possible Zoom!

Thanks for your message, take care and enjoy the rest of the evening!

Jules
Thanks for the quick reply - I've sent you a text - we would very much like to arrange a virtual viewing (unless you happen to be close to Cambridge in which case we can come in person). Thanks, Jo

JulesAMG

JulesAMG

VIP Member
Depending how it goes I will see you on the 26th April - enjoy you break and good to talk to you - regards Jules
Hi Moni - just to let you know we have the buyer from Scotland back today who wants the vehicle and wants to send us a deposit - if the deal falls through I will let you know but thank you for your patience and I hope the weather is good in Kent - we saw our final plans for our new home in West Wales today and we are excited towards our retirement journey but we need to be a one car family until it is built

Regards

Julian