Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof bed recall

ding33

ding33

VIP Member
Currently waiting at Mercedes Epsom to hear if any work needs doing. Bed looked fine when I checked it, with no corrosion etc.

Wish me luck!

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi Ding 33,

Sounds like your in the same situation as me. I have received the recall notice, but haven't arranged for my MP to go to a dealership yet. I will be interested in hearing more about your MP and the recall. Good luck !!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ding33

ding33

VIP Member
Was lucky - no work required. About an hour for the checks and a valet so now have a nice clean car!

A

APL46

VIP Member
My 2018 MP went to MB to have the starter battery replaced under warranty (it was apparently draining the aux battery) and they adjusted the switches in the roof as part of a “service item”. MB also replaced the upper mattress but I didn’t notice until I got home. It looks exactly the same as the old mattress so don’t know why. Would add very pleased with MB South West dealership.

funkyegg

Took mine for the recall to Mercedes Epsom as well. They confirmed no corrosion last week. I had a chance to look at it over the weekend, found some mark one the surface of the metal work but not sure if it's corrosion. Please can anyone confirm? Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk