Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Removing auxiliary battery

a8drewson

I am struggling to remove the auxiliary battery. The procedure set out in the operating manual may be fine for the starter battery but there is not enough length on the positive cable to slide the battery far enough out of the housing to remove the terminal. Nor is there enough room between the battery and the housing to remove the positive cable from its connection on the left hand side of the battery. The MP supplement, as far as I can see, does not give instructions, so any suggestions would be much appreciated Andrew

Apologies if this problem has been covered (or is in the manual!).

Steve B

There are people on here better experienced than me on this as I haven't removed the battery, but there is a tread on here that shows in pictures how to remove it but also one that says you need to remove the seat. Hopefully one of the other members will clarify.

a8drewson

There are people on here better experienced than me on this as I haven't removed the battery, but there is a tread on here that shows in pictures how to remove it but also one that says you need to remove the seat. Hopefully one of the other members will clarify.
That is really helpful, thanks. I had arrived at the conclusion that the seat needed to be removed but I was hoping I was wrong! I'll search for the thread.

Found it and thankfully, one excellent contributions suggests I just need to pull harder!

Last edited: