Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reclining bed problem

Teddy

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has had a problem with the seats not fully reclining? One of the seats in the back of the van does not fully recline and is uneven and uncomfortable when sleeping on it. Is there an easy way to fix this?

TMC

Morning. Have you tried the reset button? Where it is depends on your model. Try this video from 18 minutes in
Tim

handsonfree

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has had a problem with the seats not fully reclining? One of the seats in the back of the van does not fully recline and is uneven and uncomfortable when sleeping on it. Is there an easy way to fix this?
Yes , I have had the same problem. It has to do with a bug in the software. Please go to the mercedes shop, they can reset it within 2 minutes,
John

Raul

Very interesting video!
I did it!
BUT!!! My MP does not have a restart button where it was shown on the video ... it's just empty there!)
I looked from the back of the seat and only found this button there! And yet everything began to work beautifully!)
Thanks a lot!

If someone needs a photo of where the button is located, I will be happy to send a photo!