Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recently joined

Rusty888

Hi All.
I recently joined the Club when my wife and I were considering whether or not to buy a MP. We have now taken the plunge and shall be collecting an ex demo 220 Sport next week.
In the meantime I have enjoyed reading a lot of posts and discussions and realise that there is a lot of knowledge and expertise out there. I would like if I may to tap into that knowledge by asking the following:
1) I have been told that the vehicle LED headlights do not need to be altered when driving on the right but have been unable to verify that. Does anyone know the answer from personal experience?
2) Is there a 230v socket in the vehicle. we would love to use our Nespresso machine!
3) Does anyone feel the need for wheel chocks when staying on rough ground ?
Thanks in advance.

Roy C

Hi All.
I recently joined the Club when my wife and I were considering whether or not to buy a MP. We have now taken the plunge and shall be collecting an ex demo 220 Sport next week.
In the meantime I have enjoyed reading a lot of posts and discussions and realise that there is a lot of knowledge and expertise out there. I would like if I may to tap into that knowledge by asking the following:
1) I have been told that the vehicle LED headlights do not need to be altered when driving on the right but have been unable to verify that. Does anyone know the answer from personal experience?
2) Is there a 230v socket in the vehicle. we would love to use our Nespresso machine!
3) Does anyone feel the need for wheel chocks when staying on rough ground ?
Thanks in advance.
1) They do need to be altered but this can be done from the settings menu rather than fiddling with anything under the bonnet
2) There is but you can only use 230v when connected to electric hookup (there is no inverter to run this off the leisure battery). Just check the power your coffee machine draws so you don’t cause the hookup to trip out
3) I always use levelling blocks to get the van level. Personal preference but even a slight slope annoys me and I definitely don’t like sleeping with my feet higher than my head.