Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pop up roof - "Sunroof"

louijohnson

Hi, we're a little confused: we have seen several promotional and review videos depicting a sunroof on the Marco Polo pop up roof. However, having spoken to several Mercedes dealers, it appears that this sunroof is neither standard, nor specifiable. Does anyone have any insights on this please?

Rayriggs1

Recall having read somewhere in official marketing material that the option of a pop up sunroof within the front section of the elevating roof would be an option on the newest Marco Polo models, but only in Europe and unfortunately there were no plans at that time to make this available within the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epigram

Recall having read somewhere in official marketing material that the option of a pop up sunroof within the front section of the elevating roof would be an option on the newest Marco Polo models, but only in Europe and unfortunately there were no plans at that time to make this available within the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Webasto do a sunroof conversion that fits the MP but unfortunately not available in the UK, so no further forward I‘m afraid. :(