Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Off grid power

Geofair

Hi all,
I’ve never parked up away from a campsite even though I’ve had campers for 8 years now.
My MP has no auxiliary heating , I’m sure the leisure battery will be fine running the fridge and lights.
What I’m wondering is does anyone have any tips for a quick heat up in the morning without having to
buy a portable power pack like a Jackory type thing ,
thanks.

TMC

If you are always going to be on an electric hook up this works well. Small and light too. Kampa Diddy Portable Heater

Geofair

Hi,thanks for your reply.
I have a similar little heater while hooked up on a site , I was wondering if it would
be ok to use it when parked away from a campsite just using the leisure battery

Geofair

Hi TMC,
I haven’t tried to plug it in without being hooked up as was scared I would trip
or break something,I’m not the smartest with electrics and my brain won’t take
reading up on the subject . I’ll have a look again at power pack reviews . They
seem a bit pricey but cheaper than getting diesel heating installed I would think,
thanks again

Steve B

Got a Jackery, worth the cost, great piece of kit. Only bought the smaller power pack as I keep the solar running through. Don’t use hook up now

Attachments

• F4A50151-F174-42FF-A105-1CF45FE7FDD2.jpeg
    F4A50151-F174-42FF-A105-1CF45FE7FDD2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47

Geofair

Got a Jackery, worth the cost, great piece of kit. Only bought the smaller power pack as I keep the solar running through. Don’t use hook up now
Hi Steve,
I decided on an ecoflow power station , I’m sure it’ll be much the same , solar panel maybe next month
looking forward to parking up in Glencoe or similar , miles from anywhere
thanks for the reply