Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Non pivoting front seats - chair options

Seb T

Hi

We are looking to buy a Marco Polo Horizon. We went to see one today, 1year used, decent price, all the options we are looking for, even more but we discovered that the driver and passenger seats are electric adjustable. We were so sad. That means they don’t pivot anymore... We thouth it was THE MP for us! Maybe not.

So we wanted to know if any of you have the same seats and if there is a solution so you can still sit 4 around the table?

I thought about small tri post camping seats but really not comfortable...

Looking forward for ideas.

This website is amazing for info.

Thanks

Epigram

According to the brochure, electrically adjustable memory seats are an option on the Marco Polo Horizon. As you say the option precludes swivelling seats.
Grazing your knuckels while manually adjusting the backrest is a very small price to pay for the flexibility and extra space gained by swivelling the front seats.
There can’t be many people who would prefer to pay over £1200 for electric seats that don't swivel.
Frustrating but I would suggest searching for another vehicle.
Good luck !.

Steve B

Its one gadget that I don't mind not having, electric seats. My Audi has full memory seating but it came with it, I wouldn't pay extra for it. Would have paid for DAB though!! (I should get over it....)

Deco

Hi

We are looking to buy a Marco Polo Horizon. We went to see one today, 1year used, decent price, all the options we are looking for, even more but we discovered that the driver and passenger seats are electric adjustable. We were so sad. That means they don’t pivot anymore... We thouth it was THE MP for us! Maybe not.

So we wanted to know if any of you have the same seats and if there is a solution so you can still sit 4 around the table?

I thought about small tri post camping seats but really not comfortable...

Looking forward for ideas.

This website is amazing for info.

Thanks
Hi Seb, did you find a solution? Thanks

Seb T

Hi Seb, did you find a solution? Thanks
Hi Deco,

No solution for us, so decided to pass on this véhicule and to buy a new with all options as we want them.

looking at a delivery of March / April... long wait

so much looking forward to receiving it!!
Cheers
Seb

Deco

Hi Deco,

No solution for us, so decided to pass on this véhicule and to buy a new with all options as we want them.

looking at a delivery of March / April... long wait

so much looking forward to receiving it!!
Cheers
Seb
Hi Seb,
Thanks. I thought it would be easier to just replace the seats ... wouldn't be.
Good luck with the wait and enjoy the vehicle.
Thanks
Dorin

Seb T

Hi Dorin,
The garage told me you cannot change the seats, as the screws and electrical system connected to the buttons on the door would be cut. Anyway, quite a difficult project which would leave the MP with useless buttons. At that price, preferred to invest a little more and really get what we are looking for.
Thanks!
Seb