Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Marco Polo owner

Denby

Hi! All,
just wanted to say hello to fellow members,

Wet, miserable day here in Cornwall, so googled around & found this great, very interesting Marco Polo owners club. Got fed up not using my 2016 Rollerteam 590T, for anything other than a few weeks away each year, so decided to sell it on, along with my Merc 350 slk, and, just get one vehicle, to use for weekending, occasional holidays and, to be used as an everyday driver. Basically going back to 1990, when i had just one vehicle, a new Renault trafic Autosleeper Rapport. Loved them so much, eventually had 3, before buying my first new coachbuilt in 2003. I had virtually made up my mind to buy a brand new Toyota 180hp auto camper conversion, was going to seal the deal the next day, when,driving past my local Merc garage, i spotted a Marco Polo. A quick U turn & stroll across the used car lot, to investigate, convinced me to return next day & investigate. So glad i did, the Merc is in a league of its own, new vans are very car like these days, I know, i used to run a fleet of many different makes, but, on opening the door & sitting in the drivers seat, I was very easily convinced, this was a superior vehicle. Deal done, at great expense, but do so love driving it. Model I have is a 2018 Marco Polo V250d Long Sport, fitted with £12k worth extras. Very alarmed to read the posts on bubbling roofs & corroded hinges, mine seems to slot into that age gap, not the sort of thing i expected to hear, especially about Mercs, wish me luck! Keep the posts coming, so much to learn, Cheers, Denby.