Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Marco Polo owner

RichardP

Collected our new Marco Polo yesterday. We ordered in September last year after our VW California was stolen. After several silly faults with the VW (roof corrosion, broken springs, worn out top mounts, failed EGR valve, broken control panel knob ...) we decided to switch to the Mercedes. Before ordering we came to the conclusion there was little in it, some things are better in the VW (e.g. the storage of chairs and table) and some better in the Marco Polo (e.g. quality of fittings, inflatable bolsters on the rear seats to stop the kids sliding about) and the Mercedes garage is walking distance rather than a 1 hour drive to the nearest VW van centre.

Lots of things to discover and figure out the best way to use things, looking forward to the summer!

Steve B

I'm sure you and your family will enjoy your new MP. With the table/chairs storage; i don't find it an issue, the space around the chairs is good secure storage. I keep my external window covers, another folding table, awning handle, awning tie down straps, plus a bag of misc stuff. The access is fine as well, using the zip or going in from the top. One of the members found ikea storage for under it, I use two plastic boxes full of more general stuff. I think storage is generally OK

RichardP

I'm sure it's just a question of getting used to using the storage, it's just different to the VW. The way the California stores the chairs and table basically takes no space, so we need to store things in a different way and use the hanging tray for other things that, for example, we would have kept in the rear set draw in the VW.