Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Marco Polo Brochure and Pricing from 1st Jan 2018

WILLH

I see they have sneaked a little price rise in there as well-nearly £2k extra for my spec.I think that’s still great value-when I spec’d the equivalent California to a non AMG Line the other day the Cali came in at £7k more-and that’s with the alcantara and vinyl seats as opposed to the lovely leather ones you get as standard in the MP-no competition,for me at least.

Katie

Same here. Although I’ve not actually got my mp yet, I’m so pleased I chose it over the Cali, which I found rather depressing inside. However, each to their own.

I was pi**ed when I saw the horizon was in the brochure as that is what we wanted and the dealer told us there were no plans to release it here.

However having seen that the full MP only runs a £5k premium I’m not disappointed that’s what we have ordered,
Plus looks like the horizon doesn’t have a 7 seat option here yet

Last edited:

WILLH

I too was originally going to buy a Cali-right down to spending a great deal of time with the local VW dealer(who was great-far better than the Merc dealers I have spoken to!)refining the spec and completing an order form.Im sure if I would have gone down that route and never seen the MP then I would have been happy with the Cali but I’m so glad I bought the MP now-it was the right choice for me.